The Federal Trade Commission revised their policies in 2009 to protect the public from deceptive and unfair practices in the form of paid advertising, endorsements and compensation. I can hear you yawning, but keep reading, this is important to me! I want you to TRUST that I have your best interest in mind when writing any blog post. You can read the entirety of the revisions at http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm.
Because this blog is a source of income, well, maybe someday, and will make endorsements and provide testimonials, it is important for me to disclose the following:
- This is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- I hope and pray this blog will be a source of income and will accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received WILL NOT influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- I, Sarah, as the owner of this blog will be compensated, again, maybe someday, to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- OrganizedasaMother is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This policy is valid from July 5, 2017
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Mean girls are not allowed. This blog is a place to help women be the best version of themselves with the support of other women. This is not a place for negativity. It will not be tolerated. If you would not say what you comment to my daughter or my mother, please do not post it. I welcome the opportunity to get to know each and every one of my readers from (hopefully) all over the world. Please be respectful and courteous when leaving your comments and opinions.