Ladies, if you have not tried online grocery shopping, you must. Right now. Go! I discovered online Grocery shopping when Nugget was a month old. She was diagnosed with reflux and extremely fussy those first few months. The thought of showering, much less entering a grocery store with a premade list was exhausting. Enter Kroger Clicklist. Game changer. I shopped online, selected a pick up time and put her in the car and had someone load my car with my carefully packed groceries! Done and done. I nearly wept for joy that something was so easy at this point in my life. I personally use Kroger but I know other stores offer this service as well. Give your feedback as well; they really listen. When I started you had to order the day before your pick up time and could not pay online. Now, if you order early enough in the day, they offer same day pick up and can pay online. Double win.
Some other fun facts about Kroger Grocery Pick Up:
- The produce selected is fantastic. I have never been disappointed.
- If something is not available; they will substitute a similar item, more often than not for the price of the original item.
- The $4.95 service fee is worth it! I am a terrible convenience shopper and online shopping forces me to meal plan and stick to my list. I am saving more than the service fee in convenience items.
- Very short wait times. Plus, I can take that wait time to catch up on email or look at social media. I love it when I can multitask!! Checking things off my list two at a time makes me so happy.
- Customer service is great. One time, they lost my order. It took a while to gather my order all over again and while I was waiting the manager brought me a bouquet of flowers and took a discount off my total bill.
This past weekend, we celebrated Nugget’s first birthday. It was a joyful, beautiful, EXHAUSTING day. The last thing I wanted to do was grocery shop for the week. Enter my new bestie, Kroger Clicklist. I shopped in my jammies with a cup of coffee and a few hours later, still in jammies, got in the car and picked up the groceries! Seriously, I may love Kroger Clicklist more than my coffee!